Gary Warner, D.M.D., M.S.
"The ability to create a smile that makes someone want to smile remains my life's highest achievement. Creating the type of experience for a patient that makes them look forward to coming in, and where all of their concerns and questions are addressed is an everyday goal when I am at the office."
- University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, M.S. in Dentistry and Certificate in Orthodontics, 2010
- University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT., D.M.D., 2008
- Howard University, Washington D.C., B.S. Biology, Chemistry Minor, 2004
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Midwestern Society of Orthodontists
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.