Ana Nikolova, D.M.D., M.S.
“Becoming a periodontist was the best and the most meaningful decision in my career. It gives me the opportunity to communicate with patients about their needs and to provide services that can improve someone's quality of life. For me dentistry is a great field of constant learning and growth and I cannot imagine doing something else.”
- University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry, M.S. Periodontics, 2018
- University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry, D.M.D., 2015
- University of Illinois at Chicago, B.S. Biology, Summa Cum Laude
- American Dental Association
- Chicago Dental Society
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Western Society of Periodontology
- Illinois Society of Periodontology
- Midwest Society of Periodontology
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- Hispanic Dental Association
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.