“Becoming a periodontist was the best and the most meaningful decision in my career. It gives me the opportunity to communicate with patients about their needs and to provide services that can improve someone's quality of life. For me dentistry is a great field of constant learning and growth and I cannot imagine doing something else.”
- University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry, M.S. Periodontics, 2018
- University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry, D.M.D., 2015
- University of Illinois at Chicago, B.S. Biology, Summa Cum Laude
- American Dental Association
- Chicago Dental Society
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Western Society of Periodontology
- Illinois Society of Periodontology
- Midwest Society of Periodontology
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- Hispanic Dental Association
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.
Patient comments are gathered from our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey and displayed unedited in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
Dr Anna is incredible, feel fortunate to have been referred to her by Dr Schild. Very professional and helpful in explaining the situation, procedures and options.
Dr Ana was wonderful!!!!!
l think Dr. Nikolova is an excellent doctor who explained things well and does excellent work.
discussed my options and what would be the best one
could not have had a better dentist
both the dentist and her assistant were incredible. so caring and made so comfortable even when I was in pain! amazing ladies
the dentist and assistant were wonderful very caring
very good appointment