“Becoming a periodontist was the best and the most meaningful decision in my career. It gives me the opportunity to communicate with patients about their needs and to provide services that can improve someone's quality of life. For me dentistry is a great field of constant learning and growth and I cannot imagine doing something else.”
- University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry, M.S. Periodontics, 2018
- University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry, D.M.D., 2015
- University of Illinois at Chicago, B.S. Biology, Summa Cum Laude
- American Dental Association
- Chicago Dental Society
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Western Society of Periodontology
- Illinois Society of Periodontology
- Midwest Society of Periodontology
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- Hispanic Dental Association
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.
Patient comments are gathered from our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey and displayed unedited in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
Provider is very great with communicating and connecting with patients.
They have communicated well with me and has taken me out of doubt.
The Dr was super and very nice.
she explained things very clearly and I could easily understand whats going on and whats going to be coming up
she is awesome and very caring.
very informative and helpful
Im very confident in Dr. Ana
the doctor was Fabulous
very nice and concerned person
Caring & compassionate dentist.