“Becoming a periodontist was the best and the most meaningful decision in my career. It gives me the opportunity to communicate with patients about their needs and to provide services that can improve someone's quality of life. For me dentistry is a great field of constant learning and growth and I cannot imagine doing something else.”
- University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry, M.S. Periodontics, 2018
- University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry, D.M.D., 2015
- University of Illinois at Chicago, B.S. Biology, Summa Cum Laude
- American Dental Association
- Chicago Dental Society
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Western Society of Periodontology
- Illinois Society of Periodontology
- Midwest Society of Periodontology
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- Hispanic Dental Association
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.
Patient comments are gathered from our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey and displayed unedited in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
very nice and concerned person
Caring & compassionate dentist.
she made the effort to make sure I understand what she is saying.
dentist was very good.
explained every thing perfect
felt very comfortable with this dentist, appreciated her feedback and encoragement.
Was concerned about a growth of bone growing sideways on the jawbone from where the tooth was extracted and she blew it off and told me to ignore it unless it bothers me sometime it could be ground off.
Very good care and concern for patient.
She is a great dentist overall, it was my first time being seen by her and she made me feel comfortable and showed she cared
I am happy for your patience that you have attended with your work for me to be well.