Sangkyu Han, D.D.S., M.S.
Board Certified Orthodontist
Press Ganey Patient Experience Survey Results
Our Patient Rating scores represent an average of all responses from actual Dental Associates patients randomly surveyed by nationally-recognized patient experiences firm Press Ganey. Learn more about our dentist reviews.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score.
"I get the most satisfaction, as an orthodontist, when I see a patient smile happily, with higher self-esteem and confidence, as the braces are coming off."
Schedule a virtual orthodontic consult with Dr. Han:
- University of Minnesota, M.S.
- University of Minnesota, D.D.S.
- College of Natural Science, Seoul National University
- American Dental Association
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Wisconsin Society of Orthodontics
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.
Patient comments are gathered from our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey and displayed unedited in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
Dr Han is a great dentist and person . The best
Always very polite and tells me everything I need to know
Dr Han is a profession and well trained orthodontist.
Dr. Han is amazing - my whole process has been going smooth and well. Always answered my questions and concerns too!
Love Dr Han!!!!
Every Single person Ive worked with at the Ortho has been super sweet and helpful!
Dr Han rocks!
The orthodontist and assistants are nice.
Dr. Han is the best, superb !
I was very glad I got to sit near my son while he got his braces put on. I appreciate that as his mother
More About Orthodontics at Dental Associates
- How to Plan for The Cost of Braces
- What Braces Cost and How to Pay for Them
- When is a Good Time for Braces?
- Orthodontic Treatment Options
- Invisalign vs. Braces
Orthodontic Maintenance Tips
- Digital Impressions for Braces and Orthodontics
- Braces and Oral Hygiene
- Foods to Avoid with Braces
- Brushing Teeth with Braces
- Braces Home Care