David Poe, D.M.D.
"I love being a dentist because it is rewarding helping patients get out of pain and save their teeth. I strive to give my best to every patient so they can be treated painlessly and successfully."
- Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine, Glendale, AZ, D.M.D., 2020
- Bringham Young University, Provo, UT, Microbiology, B.S., 2016
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- American Association of Endodontists
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.