Nidhi Mahajan, D.M.D.
Press Ganey Patient Experience Survey Results
Our Patient Rating scores represent an average of all responses from actual Dental Associates patients randomly surveyed by nationally-recognized patient experiences firm Press Ganey. Learn more about our dentist reviews.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score.
"My goal is to help you smile with confidence. I treat every patient as I would treat a family member and as I would like to be treated when I go to a doctor."
English, Hindi, Punjabi
- University of Illinois Chicago, College of Dentistry, Chicago, IL, D.M.D., 2022
- Waukesha County Technical College, Waukesha, WI, Dental Hygiene, 2010
- Guru Nanak Dev Dental College and Research Institute, Sunam (Punjab, India), Dentistry, BDS, 2002
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Waukesha County Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.