Emily Landree, D.D.S.
Board Certified Dentist
"As a dentist, nothing is more meaningful to me than the connections I build with my patients. I want every patient to know that I am here for them. Together, I hope to improve their oral health and achieve their dental goals."
- Indiana University School of Dentistry, Indianapolis, IN, D.D.S., 2021
- Illinois Wesleyan University, Bloomington, IL, Biology, B.S., 2017
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Chicago Dental Society
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.