Ami Inoue, D.D.S., M.S.
“My favorite part of orthodontics is getting to know my patients and seeing their growth and transformation. Every visit presents new challenges and opportunities to change a patient’s life in a positive way. I am honored and grateful to have found a career that allows me to combine my love of art and science in such a rewarding way. In my free time, I enjoy exploring the city and trying new restaurants with my family and our dog. We like to get outside when we can and enjoy everything Milwaukee has to offer.”
- Marquette University School of Dentistry, Milwaukee, WI, M.S. Orthodontics, 2014
- Creighton University, Omaha, NE, D.D.S., 2012
- Creighton University, Omaha, NE, B.S., 2007
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Society of Orthodontists
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.