Quote coming soon
- Mayo Clinic School of Medicine, Rochester, MN, M.D., 1998
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, D.D.S., 1994
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, B.S., 1987
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Academy of Osseointegration
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.
Patient comments are gathered from our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey and displayed unedited in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
Dr. Wilson is very personable, easy to understand and , I felt, took as much time as needed to explain the procedure and answer questions.
it has been a great experience in my journey which it really is
Dr. Wilson made me feel very comfortable, and very easy to talk to.
Amazing dentist. Ive recommended a lot of family & friends to see him as their dentist.
Experienced dentist, great communicating and answering questions.
The dentist was the best!
I had a great experience. All went really well.
Dr. Wilson was great!! Her team also was great!!
When doing the teeth examination, the dentist addressed my concerns about pulling teeth very well, because of her, my fears were reduced.