Quote coming soon
- Mayo Clinic School of Medicine, Rochester, MN, M.D., 1998
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, D.D.S., 1994
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, B.S., 1987
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Academy of Osseointegration
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.
Patient comments are gathered from our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey and displayed unedited in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
she explained the problem very well.
I saw an oral surgeon for removal of teeth.
Dr Wilson is the BEST dentist/doctor Ive had in my lifetime and Im 78 yrs old!!!!!
Dr. Wilson was amazing - walked me thru the entire procedure. She also-has a marvelous singing voice - soothing.
she makes sure not to rush the appointment and very that I understand what will happen every step of the process
very good excellent
Dr. Wilson is amazing! She is very pleasant and extremely knowledgeable. We were very confident in her care.
Dr. Wilson is professional, thorough and caring.
made me feel comfortable.
Dr Wilson is fantastic