Quote coming soon
- Mayo Clinic School of Medicine, Rochester, MN, M.D., 1998
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, D.D.S., 1994
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, B.S., 1987
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Academy of Osseointegration
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.
Patient comments are gathered from our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey and displayed unedited in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
Dr. Wilson was incredible and spent time answering all of my questions.
Appreciated this Dr seeing me on short notice, and easing my fears. She was exceptionally competent and kind.
she is really good at what she does! wow :)
Easy to understand when I talked to dr.
I felt completely at ease with the dentist. She was very thorough and did an excellent job.
oral surgeon was very good. assistant too
Dr. Wilson and her staff are not only professional in all concerns, but they have the gift of making all their patients feel at ease.Very approachable!
very nice lady professional. kind and thoughtful of me
I am very comfortable having this dentist do my oral extractions and she explained the procedure thoroughly.
But I love your guys approach, considering my childhood dentist wasnt that great, you guys are rebuilding my trust