Bianca Hassoun, D.M.D.
"They often say, 'the eyes are the window to the soul.' While that may be true, I have found there is nothing more radiating with soul than an expressive smile. The power of a smile! It is the way we greet the world, the way we connect, and the way we make a difference. Smiles, after all, pave the way to a happy world. Pediatric Dentistry was my true calling; I wanted to help give my patients a smile that would truly reflect their essence by affability, cordiality, and professionalism. Pediatric dentistry plays a pivotal role in helping me achieve the reason why I pursued dentistry. As a pediatric dentist, I can be a part of a powerful transformation making sure that oral health is a fundamental part in children's education to help prevent disease and instill a lifetime of healthy oral habits."
- St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx, NY, Pediatric Dental Residency, 2020
- Brookdale Hospital, Brooklyn, NY, General Practice Residency, 2018
- Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA, D.M.D., 2017
- University of Illinois, Chicago, IL, B.S., 2013
- American Dental Association
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry 2020 Richard C. Pugh Achievement Award Recipient
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.