Dana A. McNeir, D.D.S.
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
Press Ganey Patient Experience Survey Results
Our Patient Rating scores represent an average of all responses from actual Dental Associates patients randomly surveyed by nationally-recognized patient experiences firm Press Ganey. Learn more about our dentist reviews.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score.
“Improving a patient's overall health and returning a smile and means of eating comfortably is remarkably gratifying. The effect that it has on a patient's confidence and well-being keeps me engaged and always eager to improve the outcomes for my patients through continuous study and refinement. Earning a patient's and family's trust has brought me great reward and satisfaction. This combination of motivating factors has made my practice of Oral and Maxillofacial surgery challenging yet fulfilling year after year.”
- Carroll University, Waukesha, WI, B.S., 1981
- Marquette University School of Dentistry, D.D.S., 1985
- Diplomate, American Dental Society of Anesthesiologists
- Fellow, American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow, Illinois Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Chicago Dental Society
- Lake County Dental Society
- Northern Illinois Dental Specialist Study Group
- Central Lake County Dental Study Club
- Waukegan Dental Study Club
- Chalmers J Lyons Academy of Oral Surgery
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.
Patient comments are gathered from our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey and displayed unedited in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
Kenosha Oral surgeon did a great job removing my tooth.
The dentist who pulled my tooth was very good along with his assistant they were very good people.
I was treated with respect cant ask for more thanks
Very thorough explanations to first timers.
Dentist was great
Definitely Im recommending Dr, and his assistant Nancy
I was so nervous and they really is a nervousness
He was very attentive to my care
Will NEVER recommend
Both the dentist and assistant were so pleasant and attentive.