“Improving a patient's overall health and returning a smile and means of eating comfortably is remarkably gratifying. The effect that it has on a patient's confidence and well-being keeps me engaged and always eager to improve the outcomes for my patients through continuous study and refinement. Earning a patient's and family's trust has brought me great reward and satisfaction. This combination of motivating factors has made my practice of Oral and Maxillofacial surgery challenging yet fulfilling year after year.”
- Carroll University, Waukesha, WI, B.S., 1981
- Marquette University School of Dentistry, D.D.S., 1985
- Diplomate, American Dental Society of Anesthesiologists
- Fellow, American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow, Illinois Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Chicago Dental Society
- Lake County Dental Society
- Northern Illinois Dental Specialist Study Group
- Central Lake County Dental Study Club
- Waukegan Dental Study Club
- Chalmers J Lyons Academy of Oral Surgery
As a service to our patients we will provide an estimate of costs prior to services rendered. All co-payments or other out-of-pocket expenses will be due at time of service. Dental Associates will submit all claims directly to the patient's insurance company. The insurance company will determine the benefit reimbursement. Any remaining balance is the patient's responsibility.
Patient comments are gathered from our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey and displayed unedited in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
This was my first visit with doctor Mcneir and I would recommend him to all family/ friends having dental surgery.
Again everyone involved with my needs were very helpful in explaining my options and making me feel very comfortable
In the last three weeks I have seen three different doctors at Dental Associates, including Dr. McNeir, and all three have been wonderful! I am 54 years old and those visits were the first time I have ever been made to feel as comfortable as they made me feel. I am so ashamed and embarrassed of my teeth. I was afraid of what they would say and how I would be treated. I did all that worrying for nothing. All three of the doctors did and said everything they could to make me feel comfortable. They, thoroughly, explained why my teeth are the way they are and offered me several options to give me the gift of smiling again. I am so excited and its because of the doctors and staff at Dental Associates! Thank you!!
Very courteous & professional while giving me treatment.
Dr. McNeir was very professional, attentive & concerned about my dental health. It was a very pleasant experience overall.
I was nervous for my extraction. The doctor was wonderfulas were the nurses.
reception area, nurses and Dentist was very friendly and made me feel comfortable during my visit.
Dr. Mcneir was AMAZING! I was so nervous and he explained everything thoroughly and he put my nerves at ease!!